(2) P100 filters per pack. NIOSH approved against certain organic vapors, acid gases and particulates. Use with 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series with bayonet filter holders. Benefits • Combined Organic vapor/acid gas cartridge with P100 particulate filter • Swept-back design for enhanced field of view and balance • Use with 3M™ Reusable Respirators
When ordering parts, be certain you are ordering the correct part. If you are uncertain on which part to order, please call 660.202.4277. To insure that parts are shipped correctly, please always double check your shipping address and speed of shipment (ground, 2-day, overnight) with every parts order.
Return Policy on Parts
Wrong part shipped:
It is our goal to ship parts quickly, accurately, and on-time. Any parts that are shipped incorrectly (shipping of wrong or defective part), will receive a full credit (including shipping) if parts are returned within 10 days from original receipt. Contact Insulation Equipment + Supply at 660.202.4277 for details prior to return.
Package Damaged in Shipment:
Please inspect all packages carefully prior to accepting the package from your delivery driver. Any damages to packages must be noted at the time of receipt, with the driver, and noted on the delivery form prior to signing.
If shipment damage is not seen until after the driver has left the package, Insulation Equipment + Supply must be notified within 24 hours. In this instance, credit may be limited to amount recovered from delivery carrier. Please inspect all packages immediately
If you determine a part is no longer needed, or the wrong part was ordered, credit will be issued under the following conditions:
1. Parts must be returned within 15 days from original receipt.
2. Parts must be in new, unused condition.
3. Shipping is not refundable.
4. A 15% ($5 minimum) restocking fee will be deducted from credit.
5. Special order items may not be returnable, call for details: 660.202.4277
Should you have questions concerning the best way to return an item, we encourage you to contact customer service. 1-660-202-4277
For orders received prior to 2:00 p.m. (Central), we do our best to ship same day. There are exceptions. Some items need to be prepped or calibrated before shipping and some items may be out of stock or shipping from a different location. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee same day shipping.
We ship based on your selection of overnight, ground, etc, but we cannot guarantee the speed once it is turned over to the shipper.
Please note, some items can only ship via ground shipment, per the carrier’s policy. These items are noted as ground only in the description.