* Note : Cartridges are not included. This item is available in Small, Medium, Large. The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps provide protection against certain airborne contaminants. Versatile—use with 3M particulate filters, gas/vapor cartridges and supplied air respirator systems. The 3M™ Cool Flow ™ Valve helps make breathing easier. These features combine to make a comfortable, practical and economical solution. Recommended applications include assembly , chemical clean-up, chemical handling, chemical splash, chipping, chiseling, cleaning, furnace operations, grinding, laboratories, machining, masonry, painting, pouring/casting, sanding, sawing, and welding. Industries in which this facepiece are commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and primary metals. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 6000 Series with 3M cartridges, filters or supplied air systems to help reduce breathing certain airborne contaminants. The 6000 Series facepiece also meets the impact requirements of the ANSI Z87.1-2003 standard, high impact level for face and eye protection. The facepiece works with these approved 3M™ filters and accessories: 2071, 2076HF, 2078, 2091/07000, 2096, 2097/07184, 2291, 2296, 2297, 7093, 7093C/37173, 603, 5N11, 5P71/07194, 501, and 502. It also works with the following 3M™ Cartridges 6000 Series: 6001, 6002, 6003, 6004, 6005, 6006, 6009, 60921, 60922, 60923, 60924, 60925, 60926, 60928, and 60929. Breathing hazardous particles, gases and vapors can be harmful to your health. The 3M™ Full Facepiece Reusable Respirator 6000 Series helps reduce exposure to many contaminants. Enhanced comfort and visibility features make wearing the respirator noticeably more enjoyable. For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Occupational Health and Environmental Safety products, focused on worker safety, include respirators, hearing-protection products, air-monitoring devices, environmental-safety products, and comprehensive training programs. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.
When ordering parts, be certain you are ordering the correct part. If you are uncertain on which part to order, please call 660.202.4277. To insure that parts are shipped correctly, please always double check your shipping address and speed of shipment (ground, 2-day, overnight) with every parts order.
Return Policy on Parts
Wrong part shipped:
It is our goal to ship parts quickly, accurately, and on-time. Any parts that are shipped incorrectly (shipping of wrong or defective part), will receive a full credit (including shipping) if parts are returned within 10 days from original receipt. Contact Insulation Equipment + Supply at 660.202.4277 for details prior to return.
Package Damaged in Shipment:
Please inspect all packages carefully prior to accepting the package from your delivery driver. Any damages to packages must be noted at the time of receipt, with the driver, and noted on the delivery form prior to signing.
If shipment damage is not seen until after the driver has left the package, Insulation Equipment + Supply must be notified within 24 hours. In this instance, credit may be limited to amount recovered from delivery carrier. Please inspect all packages immediately
If you determine a part is no longer needed, or the wrong part was ordered, credit will be issued under the following conditions:
1. Parts must be returned within 15 days from original receipt.
2. Parts must be in new, unused condition.
3. Shipping is not refundable.
4. A 15% ($5 minimum) restocking fee will be deducted from credit.
5. Special order items may not be returnable, call for details: 660.202.4277
Should you have questions concerning the best way to return an item, we encourage you to contact customer service. 1-660-202-4277
For orders received prior to 2:00 p.m. (Central), we do our best to ship same day. There are exceptions. Some items need to be prepped or calibrated before shipping and some items may be out of stock or shipping from a different location. For these reasons, we cannot guarantee same day shipping.
We ship based on your selection of overnight, ground, etc, but we cannot guarantee the speed once it is turned over to the shipper.
Please note, some items can only ship via ground shipment, per the carrier’s policy. These items are noted as ground only in the description.